Granite Countertops Dayton Ohio
Proudly Display Your New Kitchen Granite Countertop from Craftsman Home Improvements
Granite countertops are some of the most reliable kitchen countertops you can choose. It’s no wonder so many homeowners rely on granite: all other countertop materials are measured against granite countertops. As the leading kitchen remodel supplier and contractor in Dayton, Ohio, we want to show you why.
Because we dedicate our total focus to one project at a time, we pay attention to details, like getting you the best kitchen countertops for your needs. Craftsmen seeks to satisfy our customers in all of our kitchen remodeling projects, and have done so since opening in 1993! For this reason, we are the most popular and most frequently recommended contractor in Dayton, and we want you to be confident that your newly remodeled kitchen will be everything you want it to be.
Granite Countertops: High Quality Functionality That Lasts for Years
An important part of a kitchen remodeling project is making sure you optimize the function of your space. This includes choosing the countertop material that will fit your needs, and granite countertops is one of the best investments you can make. Value for value, granite countertops are not only appealing and highly functional, but also long-lasting: 20, 30, even up to 50 years!
5 Benefits to Choosing Granite Countertops
When considering your countertop material choices, here are some benefits you will received from granite countertops:
- Granite countertops can be absolutely stunning. Granite is no longer just a dark-colored construction material—you can find granite to fit your personal taste and make your kitchen look beautiful.
- Granite countertops are water resistant, and therefore more sanitary than other options. Germs and bacteria can spread easily through liquid: water, soups, sauces, or even cleaning chemicals. This is why it’s so important to keep the kitchen countertops clean and dry, and water-resistant granite makes this easy.
- Granite countertops are extremely durable and very low maintenance. You want a countertop that is going to give you the most functionality for the least effort—because granite resists scratches, scrapes, everyday wear and tear, and heat, it keeps germs from getting lodged into the surface and is ideal for any kitchen.
- Granite countertops add a high finish and modern touch to your kitchen. Thanks to their versatility and finishing options, you can get a granite countertop that will match any kitchen design.
- Granite countertops come in a wide variety of patterns, colors, and styles. Craftsmen can show you a wide variety of patterns, colors, and grains. Unfinished options create a classic, homey feel, while polished granite gives a more modern, elegant look.
Granite Countertops Are the Industry Benchmark
Granite scores higher than other countertop materials for its appearance, versatility (as it can be shaped to fit your design), and durability. No other countertop material has earned the popular reputation of reliability and quality that granite has, and it’s why so many Craftsmen customers opt to add granite countertops to their kitchen remodeling plans.
Important Note! When installing granite countertops, you need professional expertise and experienced skill. Trust a licensed, insured, and bonded professional for your kitchen remodeling project.